A certification acquired November, 2016 from Digital Marketer.
Here’s what I’ve learn:
- The ecosystem of a profitable ecommerce business including everything from traffic and product detail pages to content amplification and dynamic email sequences that convert visitors into repeat buyers. * Ecommerce Ecosystem Diagram included.
- The pages, assets and content that form the pillars of today’s successful ecommerce store. (These “Core Store Architecture” pillars are key to competing with the likes of Amazon and Jet.com.) * Core Store Architecture Diagram included.
- The right tools to use for your “ecommerce technology stack” including the store platform, email service provider, help desk, live chat and video hosting.
- The best practices behind crafting high-converting product descriptions, product sales videos, home page content, FAQ pages and more. (Plus, learn to craft the “More Information Pages” your prospects look for just before they click the buy button.)
- The “Double Header” and “4-Part Bottom Block” to include on every page of your ecommerce store to increase conversion. Plus, the 8 “must-have” elements of a winning ecommerce home page. (Hint: Home pages rich with content win in today’s ecommerce landscape.)
- The home, category and product page layout formulas used by brands that spend millions on conversion rate optimization including Zappos, Crate & Barrel and eBags. Plus, learn to set up the long form product pages pioneered by Apple’s marketing team to sell products like the iPhone and iPad.
- The tools and processes you need to maximize profit using tactics like “Coupon Pops”, one-click upsells and cart abandonment email sequences.
- The 4 types of emails your ecommerce brand must send to build trust, build relationships with new leads and ultimately convert them into buyers. (You’ll see examples of both pre-purchase and post-purchase email automation sequences you can apply immediately to maximize sales.)
- The 4-Step content marketing process (Creation, Optimization, Syndication and Amplification) that reengages visitors, “soft sells” products and brings qualified buyers back to your store again and again.
- And much, much more.
For more information about this certification program, please visit the official DigitalMarketer website. (here)